- QALM website proves a vital national resource. These pages contain a wealth of information about Qatar’s people and its economy – information that is used by the general public and researchers for important decision-making. Our website also provides information how to interpret the available data.
- As part of our commitment with regard to individuals, households, and businesses that have participated in any statistical processes, we adhere to the “Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics”. Information provided is never used to identify individuals. In addition to removing personal information, such as names, telephone numbers, and addresses, from our data files, we use various approaches to protect your personal information including computer technologies, statistical methodologies and security procedures.
- Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, That you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Under no circumstances is information collected on our websites made available outside QALM.
- QALM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are in agreement with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2010.
- In order to help improve content and usability of our site as well as to refine and better target our information for our user community, QALM routinely records a limited amount of anonymous information about user visits such as reports executed, page visits and searches made.
- For purposes of user authentification, as well as for detecting intrusions into our system, we collect username and password information every time you log into the site.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Some parts of the QALM website (e.g. That requiring user login) use technologies so that the web server knows that only authorized users are entitled to access to restricted resources and to provide continuity of web session.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption technology between your browser and our servers when transferring data.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of QALM. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Should you have comments or questions about this Privacy Statement, you may e-mail us at QALM@qsa.gov.qa
You may also contact us via postal mail at the following address:
QALM Project c/o Qatar Statistics Authority (QSA)
P.O. Box 7283